Personal and Technology blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

PUBLICATIONS and Note Message (MUST READ)


A day before I quit Publications, I leaf a message on the computer saying "God dom this class. I hate it. It is ___. It is ____ing (The "F" Word) boarding. I did not except Snelling to find it but he did. After quitting publications. I did Drama for 2 weeks. It was okay but publications seemed a little better than Drama. After the 1st week of Drama people started saying "I want Barrat back or I want the mold guy back". Barrat was the only thing worth watching on The Friday Show. I stayed in Drama for 1 more week. But then I realized I'm not a actor. By the time Friday Show #7 came out. Mr.Barrat wanted back on The Friday Show and people wanted him back. So I returned to publications to see the girl(Tessa) I love and to continue having Mr.Barrat on The Friday Show.


6 comments:

Cameron said...

john I liked this because you were honest about it, like you said that you wrote a mean note and that you wanted to see your love. So your love is tessa right? I agree that barrat is the best thing on the friday show. I think that publications whould be more fun than drama. i think that it whould be fun to make the friday show.

gracefulswan4@hotmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gracefulswan4@hotmail.com said...

I liked this entry because you were honest about your feelings about publications. I am sure publications will miss you. Barat is a good part of the show too. I am excited to read your next post! Good job!
Gracie

sidney said...

john,
I like this because you really showed your feelings. Your not afraid to show what you feel, and it shows that you are very confident. That is a good trait. One suggestion, know one really needs to know you have a lvr.

horse@hrt/Marlee said...

John, i liked this entry because it was honest and funny at the same time. You even edited it out a bit which made it funnier! I liked how you did that. It was really funny!
Good job, I wish i was in that class too. It seems better than my leadership class.

Tayy said...

I was kind of against reading this at first, but I decided to. I actually like it because you made some good points like how everyone wanted barrat back. You were very honest about it. Also, I liked the little tizbit about u liking tessa. I'm glad u feel that way.