Personal and Technology blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mr. Bergquist's class

I can't do Mr. Bergquist's class anymore. I came in at the middle of the year and I'm a special ed student. I can't even read a Atlas or do the DOG/DOL. When I work really hard a assignment. Bergquist gives me a bad grade. I'm 2 years behind the skill level of my grade. Mr. Bergquist's class is way to advanced for me. I can't even do a descend book report. And I hate moodle. The stupid online test taking software gave me a zero out of zero on my second attempt. I think Mr. Bergquist is showing why do we need him. When the computer can grade it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

john i hear you completely berquist class is really hard but i think its also fun you just got to push through the end only 35 days to the end of the year i know you can do it

Anonymous said...

GOETTLE Im not so sure that you really dont like this class because you are in there every morning and I think you can push through. Keep trying. Also I knoe that you like Mr. Berquist, why dont you talk to him??? I honestly think you can do it. Keep trying. Only 35 more days!

horse@hrt/Marlee said...

I liked reading this entry because it was extremely honest, and I know it is probably hard to add extra little honesty stuff on there, but you did. I also thought the ending was particulary funny, but semi untrue. Mr Bergquist is one of the best teachers here and you are showing disrespect in a funny way. But this entry was still funny.

Anonymous said...

Ok the person who was just talking is weird.

Sidney, is sweet said...

John, i like this because it was super funny, and you were honest. I agree with Marlee, it is hard to be honest on these. I think you can suck it up and do the class, but maybe have mr.B cut you some slack.

Mr. Bergquist said...

Goettle,

Now is the time to be a man, soldier.

Bergquist