Personal and Technology blog

Friday, May 2, 2008

ELECTION, 08

If you did not know. I'm a Barack Obama supporter. I believe that He is young, full of ideas and can fix what George W. Bush broke. If the democratic party does not make Barack Obama there nomination. I would support McCain. I will not support Hillary or other wise known as Billary (Bill and Hillary Clinton). Hillary has been so nasty to Obama and her and Bill are resisted. They have brought up the race issue allot in this election. McCain is a George Bush 3rd term. He has almost the same opinions on things that George Bush has. In the election polls plese vote Obama or McCain.

Hillary is a bitch!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I can tell you are full of opinions. Like Mr. Barrat! But what if Hillary wins the election? would you be almost halfway semi mediocrely upset? Good post.