Personal and Technology blog

Thursday, May 1, 2008

VICTORY (well almost)

I finally got out of Mr. Bergquist's 6th period class. Because it is way beyond my skill level. I can't even do the DOG/DOL and I can't read a Atlas. I never was able to do most of the assignments. Even when I tryed really hard. I still ended up with a 2 out of 10. I can't do any non-special ed classes except P.E. and electives. There is a possibly of me getting out of Mr. Bergquist's 5th period class. I'm so glad I got out of 6th period because when I got bad grades on the work. I got so stressed and angry at home. Next year when I'm in High School. I don't known what all do. Maybe all drop out.

7 comments:

garret said...

john i do not agree with this post. I love berquists class and i dont know why you want to get out. I liked this though because you explained why you are failing. I you should coment on my blog and leave a respnse. P.S berquist laughed really hard when he read this. LOVE GARRET.

AVERY said...

john i also do not agree with this post bergquist is an awesome teacher an if u need help you should just ask but i liked this because you really explained what was going on and you should drop some comments on my cheese story P.S Bergquist did laugh


LOVE AVERY

Amanda Panda said...

that sucks.im sorry. the online thing is esy though. you could have used the boook, you know. maybe you couldget someone to help you

Say Goodnight and Go said...

Hey John. I don't understand this post because you may not be good at DOL/DOG, but you are really good at other stuff. Like computers! you are awesome at making programs and figuring out stuff. Like, your IF game was awesome and you even invented some code for it! Don't drop out of highschool, John. If you do, you will be closing so many doors for yourself. If you finish high school, you can go to college and maybe work for microsoft someday! Don't quit, John! You can do it!!! :D

Layla said...

Hmm. Berquist's class is a bit hard. If you keep pushing you can do it. But did you know you can't drop out when you're a freshmen. You have to be 16 to drop out.

Anonymous said...

hey john. its a shame you don't like mr Bs class. you described very well how you feel. i think that you would have had a fun time in his class. Nice blog.

Cameron said...

i liked this because you told what you thought. but i disagree, i like bergquists class alot. i bet if you try harder you cen do better. and dont switch out because bergquist likes u alot i think. well anyway you should comment on my posts.