Personal and Technology blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why I'm switching from Microsoft to Apple

I'm switching from Microsoft to Apple. I have had to many problems with PCs. They always crash on me. Windows 95 crashed on, 98 crashed on me, XP crashed on me and lastly Vista crashed on me. Every Mac I've ever used has never crashed on me. Don't think I'm saying, Macs don't crash. Macs can crash if you delete a system file on propose. I'm also switching to Apple because of Apple's latest OS (LEOPARD), is far better than XP and Vista. I like iMovie to and can't get that on PC. Mac now has better software also. Allot of free software for PC, don't work of has a virus. And on Mac theres far less virues than PC.

1 comment:

Paul said...

John, you have really changed your opinion in a hurry. I am sorry you are having so much trouble with your computer.