Personal and Technology blog

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Switching to Mac

EDIT: I GOT A MAC MINI 2GHz with 2GB RAM ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2008

Will be getting more Macs in the furture like maybe next year.



I will be "finally" getting my first Mac in February. Every year I get a new $1000 Computer, last year new PC Laptop before that PC Desktop. I will get the new MacBook that came out on Tuesday, I will be dual booting Microsoft Windows XP on the Mac with Bootcamp (feature in Leopard that allows installing Windows on your Mac). It will even be able to plat my PC games on it. Why I chose XP and not Vista? Vista sucks more than XP and I have a licensed cope of XP. Can't wait to get my Mac. The Mac also comes with iLife '08. I will only use Windows for games and apps that don't have a Mac version. It will be interesting useing a Mac as a Main OS. I already love iMovie andc GarageBand. It will have to figure out how to install applications and do control settings and stuff. Allot of my that I use software has Mac versions like Firefox and OpenOffice. I will also download the iPhone SDK and Mac Development Kit. I also heard Macs are more organized. Macs are secure and stable.


No comments: