Personal and Technology blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Windows Vista Rant #4

I Switched to Mac. I got myself a Mac Mini 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 2GB RAM. Windows Vista is the biggest failure in tech history. I LOVE MAC OS X LEOPARD! Not to say that Mac has no more problems. But a hole lot less than Vista, Even with SP1, Vista is still a piece of crap operating system. I know people you have friends and Family that work for Microsoft that hate Vista and use Mac and Linux. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer even says Vista is a flop. People you say stupid stuff like 'Apple Sucks' or 'Mac Sucks' or 'Mac is slow' are all Stupid People. They have either never used a Mac or have used a old Mac. My stupid High School buys PCs with Windows Vista and they crash alll the time! XP is better than Vista. But is a little out of date. Switch to Mac.

No comments: