Microsoft is falling in allot of area in the Market. Here's what they need to do to get back on track.
1. Kill the Zune - I'm not endorsing Apple's iPod but the Zune has failed.
2. Give up on Windows Mobile - Windows Mobile is falling and is nothing compared to Blackberry and iPhone.
3. Release Windows 7 - Windows 7 is going to be a big hit and is allot better than Windows Vista.
4. Stop competing with other parts of the Tech World - Microsoft can keep XBOX and Windows Live but they should focus on there Software and Operating System.
5. Stop competing with other software vendors - Sliverlight is nothing compared to Adobe Flash . Let Apple have iPod and don't compete with Mac. Apple can compete with other PC OEMs. Microsoft should also make more Mac Stuff, to gain market on the Macintosh end. Microsoft should encourage development of Windows Apps for third-party software.