Personal and Technology blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My trip to Microsoft

Last Friday, me and my Uncle went all way to Redmond, Washington to see the Microsoft Visitor Center. At the Visitor Center, I got to try out some cool Microsoft products for the first including Microsoft Surface, Windows Mobile and Zune. Microsoft Surface is a giant multi-touch table where you can play games, listen to music and browse throw photos. I described Microsoft Surface as a giant iPhone at the Visitor Center. Now that I have tried some Windows Mobile phones, I will say that Windows Mobile is okay but the iPhone is still superior. The Zune is also pretty good, unfortunately they did not have a Zune HD to try out. I bought home some Microsoft Merchandise. A Bing mousepad, a Windows 7 mousepad, a I'm a PC mousepad, a Windows 7 pen and a Windows 7 T-Shirt. I have posted some pictures below of the Visitor Center and a video.






1 comment:

Links of London said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.