Personal and Technology blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The future of this blog

Originally, I started this blog back in early 2008 to public journals entrees for my eighth grade English class at the time. I have continued updating this month at least every other month sense then. I have had conflicts tieing this blog down to specific topics (life experiences, technology..).
I do feel that I should update this blog more frequency. Though, I do not have as much time on my hands as I used to. Since, I am growing up and taking on more responsibilities.
I have considering discontinuing this blog or deleting it. I plan on keeping this blog active; I would like to use it to archive memories throughout my life. I believe that it is time for me to move on and start a new blog. Though, I will still be using this blog periodically to publish personal information.
I do not like looking back at childish posts. One time I referred this blog to an older gentlemen, he did not think it was academically gifted. He looked back at the entire blog surprisingly. I need to start a new blog that I feel comfortable sharing with friends, aquitaines and family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.